We are seeking a self-employed Supervisor / Group Leader to help with the preparation and development of the activity programme as well as the supervision of the students whilst they are on site and during their arrival and departure journeys.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accompanying students on arrival and departure by coach or flight
- Accompanying and supervision of students during their stay abroad (activities & excursions)
- Organisation, preparation and implementation of an activity programme
- Assist with welcome meetings, Arrivals/ Departures of students/ Assemblies
- Student customer care: first point of contact to assist with their complaints/problems/ enquires
- Availability from (min. 3 weeks) between 20/06/2021 until 30/08/2021
- Currently living in the UK and/ or eligible to work in the UK OR a german/spanish speaker with EU nationality (for vacancies in the UK) / Eligible to work in the EU (for vacancies in Germany/France)
- Very good English language skills, and the language spoken in the destination (if France or Germany)
- Experience in working with young people, ideally in sports, arts or music and dance
- Outgoing personality with the ability to lead and motivate young people to participate fully in the activities
- Reliable, flexible and able to take on extra responsibilities when required
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years)
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year)
- Safeguarding training completed (provided by us)
- Successful participation in our obligatory online training in May 2021 (date to be confirmed after your successful interview)
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
- On successful completion of contract, contractors will receive 180,00 Euro weekly to be paid on receipt of an invoice in arrears.
- Travel Expenses up to 100 euros
- Full board accommodation included
Europa School of English is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no appointments will be made without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.