We are seeking a self employed Activity Teacher to immerse themselves in the full experience of working with the students, teaching the language in the mornings, and participating in the activity programme and supervising students for the rest of the day with the other supervisors. This position is residential and includes full board accommodation.
- Providing English courses in Germany OR German courses in Germany in line with the number of students in the centres
- Delivering a language course including preparation of classes for different levels, documentation of lessons and students´ attendance
- Evaluation of students´ language knowledge, preparation of certificates and documentation of grades
- Providing students with a fun activity programme, accompanying and supervising students during excursions, activities and during their stay in the centre
- Availability from 20/06/2022 until 15/08/2022 (min. 3 weeks, preferably longer)
- Eligible to work in the EU (for vacancies in Germany and France)
- Qualification to teach English or German as a foreign language OR have extensive teaching experience in either German or English language
- Experience and interest in working with children, an outgoing personality with the ability to lead and motivate young people
- Sporty or creative, reliable, flexible and open minded
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years) Paid for by the Company if necessary.
- Police clearance certificate (not older than 1 year) Paid for by the Company if necessary.
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
International Projects (one of the brand names of FG Languages Ltd) is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and contractors. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.