We are seeking a self employed Administration Assistant to assist our Centre Managers in all relevant administrative and organisational duties in the centre in order to deliver a high quality product for our students. This includes active communication and cooperation with providers and partners in the summer centre as well as communication with our head office, documentation of attendance and supervision of students and management of the centre accounts. We expect you to create an organisational environment that enables the Centre Manager and other contractors to be able to successfully fulfil their contracts.
- Assist the Centre Manager with Administrative and organisational tasks for example documentation of attendance and supervision activities
- Prepare Rooming Lists & Meal Planning spreadsheets and creating all lists required for the activity programme and supervision to run in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Supporting the Centre Manager regarding complaint management from any clients
- Assisting the Centre Manager regarding cooperation with the Accommodation Officer as well as providers and partners in the summer centre
- Assisting the Centre Manager with arrivals and departures of students and hosting welcome meetings when necessary
- Participation in centre set up and close down, responsible for inventory at the end of the season
- Availability from 20/06/2021 until 30/08/2021 (depending on the centre)
- Currently living in the UK and / or eligible to work in the UK (for vacancies in the UK) OR eligible to work in the EU (for vacancies in Germany/France)
- Very good English language skills, and the language spoken in the destination (if France or Germany)
- Work experience in tourism or in other commercial fields (internships, apprenticeship, etc.) and basic understanding of commercial matters
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work independently, ability to cope with stressful situations, very good organisational skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Having successfully completed our Online Assessment Centre and General Training (dates to be determined) as well as participation in the Destination Training in the Summer Centre
- Participation in Safeguarding training (provided by us)
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years)
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year)
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
- On successful completion of contract, contractors will receive 250,00 GBP or 273 Euros weekly to be paid on receipt of an invoice in arrears.
- Travel Expenses up to 120GBP
- Full-board accommodation included
Europa School of English is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.