We are seeking a self-employed Activity Co-ordinator to take responsibility for the programme and the supervision of our students, . You will prepare and run activities, workshops, events and trips in the summer centre in co-ordination with our regular staff.
- Development and coordination of a strong, integrated and fun activity programme within the framework of our quality standards
- Guidance and coordination of the activity staff in accordance with our age appropriate programme concept
- Stage presence, development of activities, workshops or excursions, guidance and motivation of participants to take an active part in all programme events
- Supervision of material in the centre
- Administrative work related to your responsibilities (specially in Hohensolms and Biarritz)
- Availability from 20/06/2021 until 30/08/2021 (depending on the centre)
- Currently living in the UK and/or eligible to work in the UK (for UK self-employed role) OR eligible to work in the EU (forself-employed rolesw in Germany/France)
- Very good English language skills, and fluency in the language spoken in destination (if France or Germany)
- Experience in working with children and/or teenagers in the youth entertainment sector, sports, education or event management
- Flexibility and ability to handle stress
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years)
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year)
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
- On successful completion of contract, contractors will receive 250,00 GBP or 273 Euros weekly to be invoiced in arrears
- Travel Expenses up to 120 GBP
- Full-board accommodation is included
Europa School of English is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and contractors. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.