We are seeking a self-employed Centre Manager Assistant to assist our Centre Managers in all relevant administrative and organisational duties in the centre but also to take responsibility for the programme, in order to deliver a high quality product for our students. This includes active communication and cooperation with providers and partners in the summer centre as well as communication with our head office, documentation of attendance and supervision of students and management of the centre accounts. On the activity side, you will prepare and run activities, workshops, events and trips in the summer in coordination with the Centre Manager and our regular staff. We expect you to create an organisational environment that enables the Centre Manager and other contractors to be able to successfully fulfil their contracts. This position is residential and includes full board accommodation.
- Assist the Centre Manager with Administrative and organisational tasks for example documentation of attendance and supervision activities
- Prepare Rooming Lists & Meal Planning spreadsheets and creating all lists required for the activity programme and supervision to run in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Supporting the Centre Manager regarding complaint management from any clients
- Assisting the Centre Manager regarding cooperation with the Accommodation Officer as well as providers and partners in the summer centre
- Assisting the Centre Manager with arrivals and departures of students and hosting welcome meetings when necessary
- Participation in centre set up and close down, responsible for inventory at the end of the season
- Development and coordination of a strong, integrated and fun activity programme within the framework of our quality standards
- Guidance and coordination of the activity staff in accordance with our age appropriate programme concept
- Stage presence, development of activities, workshops or excursions, guidance and motivation of participants to take an active part in all programme events
- Supervision of material in the centre
- Availability from 20/06/2022 until 30/08/2022 (depending on the centre)
- Very good English language skills
- Work experience in tourism or in other commercial fields (internships, apprenticeship, etc.) and basic understanding of commercial matters
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience in working with children and/or teenagers in the youth entertainment sector, sports, education or event management
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work independently, ability to cope with stressful situations, very good organisational skills and strong sense of responsibility
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years) Paid for by the Company if necessary.
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year) Paid for by the Company if necessary.
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
International Projects (one of the brand names of FG Languages Ltd) is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.