We are seeking a self-employed Airport Co-ordinator to assist our Centre Managers in some administrative and organisational duties in the centre and also to take responsibility for overseeing the safe arrival and departure of our students primarily at the weekends. This includes travel to and from the airport and management of the emergency phone to direct any students or other arrivals to their correct onward destination. We expect you to create a helpful and welcoming environment for our students and other visitors.
- Assist the Centre Manager with Administrative and organisational tasks for example documentation of attendance and supervision activities
- Assisting the Centre Manager regarding cooperation with the Accommodation Officer as well as providers and partners in the summer centre
- Assisting the Centre Manager with arrivals and departures of students and hosting welcome meetings when necessary
- Participation in centre set up and close down, responsible for inventory at the end of the season
- Guidance and coordination of the activity staff in accordance with our age appropriate programme concept
- Management of arrival and departure lists ensuring they are accurate and contain all necessary details
- Welcoming students at the airport and assisting them with their onward journey to the centres
- In some cases accompanying students to and from the airport
- Answering the emergency phone and directing students to their residences or host families as required.
- Availability from 20/06/2022 until 30/08/2022 (depending on the centre)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Very good English language skills
- Work experience in tourism or in other commercial fields (internships, apprenticeship, etc.)
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience in working with children and/or teenagers in the youth entertainment sector, sports, education or event management
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work independently, ability to cope with stressful situations, very good organisational skills and strong sense of responsibility
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years) Paid for by Company if you don't already have one.
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year) Paid for by Company if you don't already have one.
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
International Projects (one of the brand names of FG Languages Ltd) is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.