We are seeking a self-employed Residential Centre Manager to run our centre according to International Project´s policies and procedures. The Centre Manager must ensure the constant high quality service that our customers deserve. The Centre Manager is responsible for ensuring students are well looked after in the centre and must ensure the team are supervising activities in line with company policies. This is a contract that needs fulfilling by a professional and responsible person. This position is residential and includes full board accommodation.
- Ensuring the overall running of summer language centre is in line with our expectations: quality assurance, overall look and feel of the centre
- Crisis management
- Running welcome meetings with our customers as well as our customer relationship management (Group Leaders, Agents, Parents)
- Complaint management: taking immediate action on any complaints and any damage reports, reporting to “Head Office” and line managers
- Communication with providers and partners within the destination
- General Supervision and Safeguarding Responsibilities
- Administrative work related to the position
- Availability from 20/06/2022 until 30/08/2022 (depending on the centre)
- Currently living in the UK and /or eligible to work in the UK (for vacancies in the UK) OR eligible to work in the EU (for vacancies in Germany/France)
- Excellent English language skills, as well as fluency in the language spoken in the destination (if France or Germany), with an additional European language desirable. The ability to communicate in one or more additional language is a plus.
- Experience in leading and managing a team (ideally in an international context )
- Professional experience in summer camps or similar structures preferred
- Good organisational and time-management skills, ability to work independently and under pressure
- First Aid Certificate (9 hours, not older than 2 years) - Paid for by Company if you don't already have one.
- Police clearance or DBS certificate (not older than 1 year) - Paid for by Company if you don't already have one.
Safeguarding our young students is the most important priority for our school and as such no contracts will be awarded without full ID checks, references and appropriate police/DBS checks.
International Projects (one of the brand names of FG Languages Ltd) is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and contractors. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.